December 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Level 3: The Certificate in Advanced Wilderness Therapeutic Approaches
Robin Sheehan, Director, eQe OUTDOORS
Time and Days of sessions/event New intakes 4 times per year – please email for dates and information
Price £970 per person
Our training equips you when working:
– With adults (over 24 years)
– With children and young adults (aged 4 to 24 years)
- Working with Adults or Children – Our Advanced Certificate-Level Training and Qualification (Level 3) is designed for both adult and children’s workers, to design and implement your own Wilderness Therapeutic Interventions, and measure impact.
- Working with Children and Young Adults Only – Our Level 2 Award Training and Qualification and portfolio of Wilderness Therapeutic Interventions are tried and tested since 2010, and designed exclusively for implementation by trained school staff. All of our Interventions are Impact Assessed, showing on average 88% of participants reduce their Total Difficulties Scores and 95.5% improve their Pro Social Scores.
- These are accredited qualifications. All of our Wilderness Therapeutic Training is independently accredited by the NCFE / CACHE on the Customised Qualifications framework.
If you are working with children- We work with children with a broad range of issues, ranging from mainstream children with everyday basic social and emotional issues, low confidence and low self-esteem, through to children with deeper issues, behavioural issues, and additional identified and diagnosed issues like ASD, ADHD, MLD / SLD. Our training is explicitly therapeutic, targeting identified children. Designed to actively and explicitly enhance mental health and wellbeing, and to boost personal development.