Yoga-Based Health Coaching
A new, practical course for those wishing to take control of their health and wellbeing.
Course begins Tuesday 21st April, 10 am – 12 noon @ Poynton Community Centre
This unique 8 week course will introduce you to the powerful connection between the mind, the body and the breath to:
- Reduce stress, tension, irritability, and sleep problems
- Improve mood, energy, attention, mental focus
- Enhance relationships at home and at work
- Increase physical and psychological stress resilience
- Relieve anxiety and restlessness
BPS Chartered psychologist and experienced yoga teacher Melanie, will teach you a range of evidence based breathing and relaxation practices and techniques from health psychology, to explore helpful ways to maintain positive health behaviours and overcome potential challenges along the way.